Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Youth Sports Instructor

New certification system for sports instructor including Youth Sports Instructor has begun this year in Korea. So I will take an exam for it although I already have a certificate of Sport for All in figure skating. I'm not sure whether I need the new one to teach young skaters, but I think education course might be helpful.
Test for skating skills has been more difficult than the former but I fortunately bypass it as certificated already. But there also will be an interview which test some theories like generation of ATP and/or angular momentum so I am certainly studying biology and physics.
I also post the notes on my Naver blog for somebody who is interested. That reinforces my understanding of these subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment